APEC CardOn June 4, 2019 by admin
Requirements to obtain the ABTC:
• Being Chilean
• Possessing a valid, ordinary or official Chilean passport
• Being a business person or government official related to the business or activities of the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation Forum
• Not having a negative business background
• Not having been prosecuted or convicted of crimes that the law qualifies as a crime or simple crime
• The holder of the card may enter the participating economies in the system that appear on the front of the ABTC, for business purposes, without the need to obtain a visa or additional authorization.
• Preferential treatment in migration procedures in the main airports of the participating economies (Diplomatic Revenue)
• The ABTC has the validity equivalent to the validity of your passport with a maximum of 5 years from the date of its issuance
• This card is only valid accompanied by a valid passport
An alternative to obtaining a provisional card:
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Documentation required to request the card
• Complete ABTC application and sign it (original signature, not digital)
• Color photograph, passport size 4 x 4 cms. (original, not digital)
• Photocopy of the passport (personal information page)
• Background certificate for special purposes issued by the Civil Registry and Identification Service
• Certificate issued by the Chilean-Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Tourism, AG, (CHICIT) that collaborates with the government in the process of qualification of business persons for these purposes, of which this quality is recorded, or the documentation that allows it to be accredited.
• Proof of payment of the ABTC.
Period of stay
The maximum period of stay allowed per trip is 90 days in the economies participating in this system: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Republic of the Philippines, Hong Kong China, Chinese Taipei, People’s Republic of China, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Thailand, Peru, Indonesia, Singapore, New Guinea, Vietnam and Chile.
An alternative to obtaining a provisional card
If you. If you want to obtain a provisional card, you must select the economies that require approval more quickly. A provisional card will be issued when the selected economies have completed their approval process and a final card will be issued.
You can choose a maximum of 5 economies for quick approval, which you must indicate when you complete your application.